Can CBD help with anxiety, depression and pain?
Since the US Farm Bill Act of 2018, the use of CBD (Cannabidiol) has become legal in all of the USA
What are the differences between CBD products? Can CBD help with anxiety, depression and pain? Learn how to make the best decision when choosing CBD products. It has been reported to help with anxiety, pain and many other uses. It took a lot of research for me to find a safe and quality product.
Thomas DeLauer Informs us how CBD helps our body:
NOTE: Thomas DeLauer is NOT promoting Green Compass products. This video on this site has, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and inspiring others.
Dr. Oz and Dr. Gupta help us learn about CBD:
Since the US Farm Bill Act of 2018, the ancient use of CBD (Cannabidiol) has become legal and available again in all of the USA including APO military addresses all over the world.
Learn more about the science behind the endocannabinoid system and how CBD works in your body by watching this video:
Not all CBD is of a high quality – Some products even contain harmful compounds
While doing research into which products were the safest and most effective, I discovered a number of problems with what you can purchase today. The FDA only requires that medications and supplements be FDA Approved is if they make claims to heal or treat a disease. Because most CBD suppliers do not make medical claims they do not need to put safety information on those products to sell them. It is truly a “buyer beware” situation. There is only one safe way to understand what is in a CBD product, and that is to obtain a Certificate of Analysis from an ISO 17025 certified Laboratory.
The following is a brief history of CBD:
- Cannabis was the medicine of choice in the early 1900’s. It was the 3rd most prescribed medicinal agent for 60 years prior to its prohibition in the USA in 1937.
- Modern CBD history begins in the early 1940’s when the first CBD tests on lab animals gave proof that CBD does not cause an altered mental state (non-psychoactive compound).
- In 1998 British pharmaceutical group began official medical trials using CBD.
- In 2004 the Figi family decreased their daughter’s 300 seizures a week by 99% using CBD.
- 2018 Farm Bill made CBD derived from Hemp legal on a federal level.
What is CBD used for?
There are thousands of choices for CBD Supplements on the market today. I’ve tried MANY of them with little to no real effect until now. Watch the video below to hear Meredith Cook’s testimonial and why Green Compass was created.
NOTICE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
References and resources:
- Published benefits of CBD can be found on the USA FDA website by clicking here.
- DNA Testing for understanding the best dose of CBD to use for different issues by clicking here.
- Be sure you select a company that has a COA